Develop the XRPL
The software that powers the XRP Ledger is open-source. Discuss the future of XRPL, including new amendments and interoperability between XRPL applications and blockchains. I.e.
- Advances in XRPL consensus
- Performance optimization of rippled
- Infrastructure and network resiliency
Build an App
See live examples of applications built on XRPL, their business models, and how you can build your own application on XRPL. I.e.
- Showcase a project that takes advantage of the XRPL
- Leverage features like the DEX, IOUs, NFTs, and more
- Interact with the XRPL
Learn & Grow
Learn how to take your app from launch to adoption with tutorials, alongside best practices for building community, customers, and growth. I.e.
- Fundamentals of business model building
- How to secure funding in this market
- How to help build and contribute to a decentralized community
5-10 min: “Don’t tell me, show me”. Empowers attendees with “how to”-focused demos showing and sharing tools, process and techniques. 1-2 speakers
25 min: Traditional slide presentation featuring use cases, best practices, demos, and/or roadmap discussions. Q&A is included in the 30 minutes. 1-2 speakers
45-60 min: Interactive content providing hands-on experience with a particular product or technology. 1-2 speakers.
30 min: Open discussion on relevant industry topics. 3 to 5 speakers
Dates to Remember
- CfS Opens: 7 May 2023
- CfS Closes: 7 June 2023
- CfS Notifications: Rolling Basis
- Event Dates: 6-8 September 2023
- Free entry to Apex
- Accommodations covered